Monday, December 28, 2009

Cloth Diapering

When people hear that we use cloth diapers they always say something like " You are crazy". While using cloth diapers are not everyone's cup of tea it is not as hard as most people think. I wash a full load of diapers every 2 days. While there are a few extra steps to using cloth diapers, the money you will save by using them is well worth it. Most parents go through about 6 to 8 thousand diapers per child from birth to about age three. Taking into account how much disposables cost on average, parents will spend between 2,000 and 3,000 dollars per baby. Cloth diapers cost anywhere from 3 to 8 hundred dollars for enough cloth diapers to last about 3 years. That saves you about 1200 dollars. Thats alot of money if you ask me. Feel free to ask me any questions about cloth diapering I will be happy to answer them.

CLICK HERE!!
bum genius diapers video

No comments:

Mother Nurture

The best store for a mom to shop at! I LOVE IT!!