Monday, December 28, 2009

Making baby food

I love making baby food for Levon, on most days:) It is a super easy way to save tons of money. The first real food I introduced to Levon was an avocado. He absolutely loves avocados, even to this day. How easy is it to spoon out the yummy insides, plop it into a bowl and smash it with a fork? Very easy! Bananas are a big favorite of Levon's too, so every now and then I will sneak a half of an avocado in the bananas and he goes crazy over it. I read the "Super Baby Food" book ALOT when I first started making Levon's baby food. The driving force for me making baby food was the fact that I control what goes into my sons body. These days there are so many chemicals in so many foods I wanted to make sure that Levon got a minimal amount of it. He is a year old now and his favorite homemade foods are: organic yams, carrots, bananas, plain yogurt, and cheerios. Making baby food is pretty easy. Who wants to eat the jars of baby food anyway I mean have you tasted that stuff :) EWE

No comments:

Mother Nurture

The best store for a mom to shop at! I LOVE IT!!