Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Poor Baby


Yesterday I woke up to discover that my 1 year old son Levon was sick for the first time ever. He had the classic signs of a cold, runny nose, red eyes, and a little cough. I felt so bad for him. I had been having the same symptoms for a couple of days so I felt extra guilty that I was probably the one who gave him his cold. He didn't really act like he felt bad, what a trooper. Last night was a little bit of a rough night for me and my little guy. Being up in the night with Levon is definitely not the norm for us. He usual sleeps 14 to 16 hours a night with no disturbances. He ran a low grade fever most of the night and is currently fussing ready to start the day with his runny nose. Hopefully tonight will be better. Wonder how many little green goobers i will find scattered in my house after the day is done:) time will tell. Time to go get my poor little baby.

No comments:

Mother Nurture

The best store for a mom to shop at! I LOVE IT!!