Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Have Fun Knitting for your little one and save money too!!!

Recently I started taking a knitting class with "Sarahbee", who is an awesome teacher by the way.  So I decided to take time to post things that I hope to be good enough at knitting to make someday. In the mean time I will let my fellow knitting nerds take a poke at it.  Let me know if you like these patterns and feel free to send me picture if you try them. CLICK HERE to email me feedback. Happy knitting!!!


  This is a really cool diaper soaker pattern for all you knitters out there. You'll save money making your own soaker. I have seen soakers for $40-$80.

Need some yarn???? Buy it from Sarahbee's Little Yarn Shop!!!






Cool free pattern for knit toys for your little one.......





FUN FREE pattern for a Baby Pip Hat.....




No comments:

Mother Nurture

The best store for a mom to shop at! I LOVE IT!!